This is to inform all Moshood Abiola Polytechnic aspirants that JAMB cut off mark for 2015 has been officially released by the University.
Official MAPOLY Cut off Mark 2015
The cut off marks for Abia State University, Uturu is 150 for all courses
-Others who did not choose the Polytechnic but scored 150 are also eligible to apply.
Please if your first choice institution is Moshood Abiola Polytechnic and you did not make the above stated cut off mark, I will advise you to change your Institution to another school that you are qualified.
How to Change Course/Institution 1st and 2nd Choice
Read this step-by-step guide on how to change your Course/Institution here
If you are qualified, Buy ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and Start reading now ahead for the examination.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Here are top Post UTME Resources for you
Share this post. Use the share buttons below.
Cut Off Mark, Post-UTME Screening Date and Registration Details
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000