Michael Stevens Consulting recruitment for a Workforce and Training Manager
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Workforce and Training Manager
Workforce and Training Manager Designation:
- Technical Coordinator Primary Objective The Workforce and Training Manager is responsible for the management, delivery and implementation of a diverse range of programs related to training and development for contracted Essential Service Operators (ESO) and client staff to ensure the Remote Operations (contracted) workforce is ready for the challenges ahead.
- Manage a small team to plan, coordinate and deliver a range of training and development programs including, but not limited to specific Engineering and Technical training, apprenticeships and traineeships.
- Liaise with Employee and Organisational Services and individuals to ensure coordination of external training resources, training content, delivery and scheduling meets operational and organisational capability requirements.
- Supervise the development of training programmes
- Develop new clients and increase market penetration
- Manage and coordinate the professional development for client Operations employees and promote and support training, OHS&E and compliance systems, standards and procedures
Selection Criteria Essential
- Engineering Degree/ relevant experience in delivery of technical training
- Proven experience in leading the development, coordination, and evaluation of training delivery strategy and change management processes
- Highly developed business development, negotiation and management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
email@example.com with Job Title as Subject
Application Deadline 27th February, 2017.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More