Requirement Before Migrating from Visafone to MTN
- Duly filled Migration form (to be provided to customer on visit).
- An active VISAFONE MSISDN.
- Three (3) frequently dialled numbers.
- A Valid ID card – International Passport (Data Page), Driver’s license, National ID, Voters Card, etc.
- VISAFONE SIM or Starter Pack/kits (Optional).
- Last recharge and activation date (optional).
Benefit Of Migration from Viafone to MTN
- You will now have access to use your Visafone line wherever MTN network is available.
- Access to over 160 million MTN customers.
- Expanded access to MTN wide roaming partnership.
- You will retain your MSISDN and Tariff plans.
- You will have access to be served at all the over 400 MTN service touch point nationwide.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More