The Monash University is offering Merit Scholarships for Malaysian and international students. Scholarships are available for all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Monash University Malaysia, the Malaysian campus of Monash University opened in 1998 and is located within the Bandar Sunway township in Malaysia. It was the first foreign university in Malaysia.
For entry to Monash University, students must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: RM5,000/semester, subject to maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an outstanding Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent, as deemed by Monash University Malaysia.
- Applicants who have already commenced tertiary studies, or applicants transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible to apply.
Nationality: Malaysian and international students can apply for merit scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To enrol in a Monash Malaysia course, students generally need to satisfy three minimum entry requirements:
- Academic entry requirements
- English language proficiency
- Age requirements.
English Language Requirement: Sound English language skills are required for all academic programs at Monash. Students can demonstrate your English language proficiency through one of the following:
- Studying English at Year 12 or equivalent
- Studying at an institution where English is the language of instruction
- English Proficiency Tests
- Monash English Bridging.
How to Apply: To accept the scholarship, students must follow the steps below before the lapse date that is specified in your letter of offer.
- Accept the offer to study at Monash University Malaysia, making sure you have completed all the relevant forms.
- Complete the Scholarship Acknowledgement Form
- Submit the forms via post
Application Deadline: The application deadline is international applicants is December 2, 2016, and for Malaysian students is February 17, 2017
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More