This is to inform the general public especially Students of Mountain Top University (MTU), that the formal Opening of the University, and the First Matriculation Ceremony for the admission of pioneer students for the 2015/2016 academic session has been scheduled for Monday 21st December, 2015.
Consequently, the University’s activities have been approved to run as follows:
Students’ Registration which began on Monday 30th November, 2015 will continue till Friday 18th December, 2015. Students are to complete the registration process online and pay Acceptance fee, and report for verification on MTU Campus (for those yet to do so);
WHAT TO BRING ALONG FOR VERIFICATION
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- O LEVEL CERTIFICATE(S)
- JAMB RESULT
Note: Come with the Original and Three(3) photocopies each with Six(6) Passport photographs.
Collection of Gowns will commence on Thursday 17th December, 2015 through Friday 18th December, 2015 after making your Acceptance Fee which is payable online.
Participation in the formal opening and Matriculation Ceremony is compulsory for all fresh students. Each student is to be provided with two invitations for their parents/guardians/ sponsors when they come to collect their Matriculation gowns.
The University will proceed on Christmas and New Year Break immediately after Matriculation.
The University will resume for full Academic activities as from Sunday 3rd January, 2016. Student will be formally checked into the hostels, and given necessary Orientation on the facilities and programmes of the University upon Resumption.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000