Cyprus International Institute of Management is offering seven full scholarships worth €82,000 Approx. N30,996,000, and 50 partial scholarships. These scholarships are open to Nigerian students for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme. One full scholarship is available for each of the following programmes:
– Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA),
– Master of Business Administration (MBA),
– Master of Public Sector Management (MPS,M),
– MSc in Management,
– MSc in Financial Services,
– MSc in Human Resource Management and
– MSc in Educational Leadership and Administration.
The scholarships will be awarded strictly on merit to candidates who demonstrate an excellent combination of:
– Educational background
– Personal qualities
– Success in an interview
Candidates for MBA and MPSM need to have a minimum of 3 years work experience (the duration of service in the army will also be counted towards work experience).
The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online. Click The Link Below To Start Application.
Deadline: 15th July 2016
For More Details Visit Scholarship Page
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail