This is to inform members of the public in particular all prospective students of the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa State, that the school will reopen for its academic work today being Monday, 29 June, 2015.
The Director of Information and Protocol, Mr Philip Ndalamuis who made this known in Yola on Sunday, said lectures would commence today. .
It would be recalled that the institution was closed in October 2014, after spate of attacks by Islamic militants in the town.
“We re-opened three weeks ago and the staff have equally resumed work. Arrangements have been put in place for students who have been returning to commence lectures today,” Ndalamu said.
Ndalamu said major repairs of structures damaged by the insurgents had been concluded.
Our reported gathered that the College of Health Technology, Mubi, similarly closed during the insurgency re-opened three months ago but Adamawa State University, also located in the town, was yet to resume.
Although workers of the university have resumed, repair works on damaged infrastructure are still on.
The insurgents had damaged basic infrastructure in the university.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: Mubi Poly