Exams News: The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the results of the 2013 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations held nationwide between October and November 2013.
Registrar/Chief Executive Officer of NABTEB, Dr Olatunde Aworanti, who announced the release of the results in Benin yesterday, said a total of 95,086 candidates enrolled for the examinations that were conducted in 2,092 centres across the country.
Dr Aworanti said 91,758 candidates, representing 96.5 per cent of the enrollment figure sat for the examinations, pointing out that the body recorded drop in malpractice from 7,449 in 2012 to 3,458 in the 2013 examinations.
He said: “In the final analysis, 38,988 candidates scored five credits and above, including English Language and Mathematics, representing 46.6 per cent in the NBC/NTC examinations while 50,386 candidates got five credits and above with or without English Language and Mathematics, representing 60. 30 per cent of those examined.”
Candidates can now check their results online.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More