The National Business and Technical Examinations Board yesterday announced the release of results for the 2014 November/December National Business Certificate/National Technical Certificate and the Advanced National Business Certificate/Advanced National Technical Certificate examinations.
According to the registrar and Chief Executive of NABTEB, Dr. Olatunde Aworanti, 45,725 candidates scored five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics, representing 67.01 per cent in the NBC/NTC examinations, as against the 36.64 per cent recorded in May/June examinations.
He stated that, 70,014 persons registered for the Ordinary Crafts Level while 7,574 candidates enrolled for the Master Crafts Level and the board had certified a total 18,926 craftsmen in various trades, under the Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
He however mentioned that despite all this enrollment is still relatively low.
He called for favorable policies that will aim at increasing participation in NABVTEB Examinations by candidates.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More