NDSU Undergraduate Scholarship in USA ($8,500) . You can now apply for North Dakota State University undergraduate Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarship for this year. Registration is ongoing.
The Academic & Cultural Sharing Scholarship offers international undergraduate students the ability to receive a tuition waiver of 50% of the Non-Resident Base Tuition rate, currently a savings of about $8,500 for the academic year. This scholarship is available to all undergraduate international students who qualify for admission at North Dakota State University, hold F-1 student status, and continue on a semesterly basis to uphold the necessary academic and cultural sharing requirements.
Once awarded, scholarships are renewable as long as the NDSU student maintains the following requirements:
- Attend the entire International Student Orientation during your first semester at NDSU.
- Hold F-1 student status (with a valid I-20).
- Maintain a 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA (grade point average) each semester.
- Register and maintain at least 12 undergraduate credits each semester.
- Complete 10 hours of qualified cultural sharing or volunteer services each semester. (See examples of qualified services at the bottom of this page.)
**Students graduating in May or December of each year are required to submit 10 hours for that semester to remain eligible to keep the scholarship for that last term.
- You have never been found to be in violation of the NDSU Student Code of Conduct
- Timely report your service hours to the Office of International Programs by the last day of each fall and spring semester.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit the scholarship official page for details and application here
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More