This is the NECO GCE Form 2016 (Nov/Dec) Registration Procedures and Closing Date . Information reaching us indicates that the National Examination Coulcil, NECO has released her NECO examination form for the senior school certificate examination SSCE private / external candidates.
The National Examination Council (NECO) has extended the registration period for the Senior School Certificate Examination 2016 (External) by two weeks.
The new Registration deadline is 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply for NECO GCE Form 2015 Nov/Dec
Interested applicant should visit any NECO approved cyber cafes or authorized selling points (Bank)
Below are the participating banks
November/December examination registration Cards are available at the following points:First Bank Plc
- UBA Plc
- Diamond Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
Where to Register NECO GCE 2016 Nov/Dec
Registration can only be carried out by cyber cafés or business centres with Digital Persona Fingerprint Scanners. To have a hitch free registration, candidates are advised to patronize internet operators approved by NECO in the 36 states of the federation.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000