A total of 975,991 candidates took part in the National Examinations Council (NECO) Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) for 2015.
This was made known by the Governing Board Chairman of NECO, Dr. Paddy Njoku, during a routine monitoring of the June/July examination in Abuja.
Dr. Njoku blamed the failures of students in the past examinations on lack of quality teachers as students produce what they have been taught.
He said government needed to build quarters for teachers for intensive training and also providence as they are a very important segment for Nigeria’s sustainability.
Njoku challenged the governments at all levels to encourage the education sector to ensure quality teachers for effective results.
The NECO boss also announced that NECO would adopt computer-based test mode in next year’s examinations.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More