Pursuant to the performance of its statutory regulatory functions, and in conformity with its duty to protect the rights and privileges of all stakeholders, also with reference to section 22.214.171.124(i) of the extant operational guidelines of the scheme, the activities of Health Maintenance organisations (HMOs) are currently being examined by the scheme, following widespread complaints of payment breach by a cross-section of Healthcare Providers (HCPs)
To aid a thorough and fair investigation which will guarantee justice to all concerned, the National Health insurance scheme (NHIS) hereby requests any healthcare provider in the country with verifiable claims of payment breach against any HMO to forward such to NHIS, within fourteen (14) days of this publication.
Such claims, addressed to the Ag. Executive secretary/CEO, should be sent by email to email@example.com
or submitted at the scheme’s corporate Headquarters:
Plot No 297, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent,
Off Solomon Lar Way,
Utako District, Abuja
Meanwhile, NHIS reassures all its stakeholders of the protection of thier rights and privileges under the scheme at all times, to guarantee efficient service delivery and the integrity of the industry.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000