Niger State Poly Admission Screening Form is out – 2016/17. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of studies in Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru for 2016/2017 Academic Session. Niger State Polytechnic, NIGERPOLY Admission screening (for UTME candidates) application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on sale. NIGERPOLY post UTME cut-off mark is 180.
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into Niger State Polytechnic (NIGERPOLY), Zungeru during 2016 Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 180 and above, that online registration for 2016/2017 Post-UTME Screening exercise for the Polytechnic has commenced.
Niger State Polytechnic Entry Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes in the specified field are:
- A minimum of five (5) Credits Passes at WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and Teachers’ Grade Two Certificates or equivalent (in not more than two (2) sittings), which must include English Language and Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects.
- Applicants should apply through JAMB and sit for UTME in the relevant subjects. Only candidates who meet the JAMB cut-off marks shall be considered for admission.
Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME – Method of Application.
*POST-UTME screening will be online.
*Payment of non-refundable fee of two thousand, five hundred naira, only (2,500.00) as screening, result checking and verification of admission status fee is in the following branches of unity bank plc.
Unity bank plc. Main branch, bida
Unity bank plc. Birningwari branch
Unity bank plc. Kontagora branch
Unity bank plc. Minna branch
Unity bank plc. Suleja branch
Unity bank plc. Zungeru branch
Acc. Name: Niger state polytechnic revenue
Acc. No. 0025443466
*Candidates should note that bank charges will be paid at the point of purchase’
Follow the instruction on the site to complete the registration. Ensure you upload your most recent passport size photograph.
Make a colored printout of the online completed from and the acknowledgement slip containing your screening number.
Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Requirements.
*Printed copy of completed form and acknowledgment slip.
*Evidence of payment of screening fee.
*Copy of UTME result slip with candidate’s passport photograph.
*Attached scratch card(s) of ‘O’level result(s) from relevant examination body.
Note: Candidates are required to submit the above documents to the office of the registrar on/before 9thSeptember, 2016.
You can buy Niger State Poly PAst Question and Answers when you click here
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Tags: Niger Poly