Nigeria Police recruitment form 2016 is out. Eligibility: O’Level, NCE, OND, HND and BSc holders. Apply FREE!
Information reaching has it that the Nigeria Police recruitment form 2016 is out. Eligibility: O’Level, NCE, OND, HND and BSc holders. Apply FREE! Here, we have included the available positions, eligibility and how to apply.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force in the following categories:
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
The Nigeria Police recruitment application begins on April 1st 2016 and Closes on May 13th 2016.
Nigeria Police Recruitment – Available Positions & Qualifications.
A.) Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Have a Bachelors Degree or High National Diploma (HND)
- Have and NYSC certificate.
B.) Cadet Inspector of Police
- Have a minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
- Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English Language) at O’Level
C.) Police Constable
- Have an O’Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Form – Application Procedure.
You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
You are therefore adviced to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
GUARANTORS FORM: Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FORM
SPECIALISTS: To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline. This Certificate must be equivalent to the minimum entry qualification(s) of the position applied for. During application, ensure that you click on the Specialists’ Option Button and then Select the appropriate field you qualify for from the list of possible positions.
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment into the NPF in 2016.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
Click HERE to apply now.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST TO HELP OTHERS.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000