This is the complete information regarding the Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment 2016 for Graduate Trainee Shift Manager Logistics.
Job Title: Trainee Shift Manager Logistic
Reference Code: NBPLC/TSML/042016
- The Trainee Shift Manager (Logistics) position is an integral part of the NB Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Logistics career in the foremost Brewing organization.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 6-month fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in our Breweries.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Logistics) in any of our Breweries across the country.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at May, 2016 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in Engineering, Finance and other numerate disciplines.
- PLUS Master’s degree (MSC) in relevant field of study.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
Thursday 5th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
- Therefore, candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More