You can now download the complete and up-to-date Nigerian Navy Past Question and Answers for DSSC Aptitude Test. If you applied for the direct short service recruitment at the Nigerian Navy, you will definitely be asked to write recruitment exam The best way to past Nigerian Navy recruitment exam is to practice with the past questions and answers.
Format of Nigerian Navy Past Questions for Recruitment Aptitude Test
i. English language
iii. Current Affair
This questions are usually GMAT types. They consist of opposite in meaning, nearest in meaning and filling the gap. There are usually 50 questions in all.
This questions are usually GMAT types. They consist of percentage, ratio, simple interest, sets, probability, sets, statistics, conversions, simple and compound interest, age and work, area and volumes, profits and loss e.t.c. In all there are usually 40 questions to answer.
This question usually covers a wide area including the history of Nigeria, Nigeria current affair, all about Nigeria Immigration Service, World organizations such as OPEC, UN, ECOWAS, OAU as well as knowledge of information technology e.t.c. In all there are usually 50 questions.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail
Tags: Navy Past Question