The Nigerian Navy invites interested and suitably qualified members of the public to it 2016 recruitment exercise which will kick off5 March 2016 and close on2 April 2016.
Before you apply, kindly read the requirements outlined below.
General Instructions to Nigerian Navy Applicants.
1.Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
2.Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
3.Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
4.Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
5.Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment – 2016.
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application.Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Step 1.Click on theRegisterbutton to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
Step 2.Complete the Ratings Application form. You can save your application.You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application.Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting.Changes are not allowed after submission.You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
Step 3.Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
1.Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
2.Local Government Area Certification Form.
3.Police Certification Form.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold fromSaturday 9 April 2016 from 8:00 amnationwide at designated centres in various states. You must come along with your printed Application form.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More