News reaching us has it that the candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Third Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil.
The list is yet to be uploaded online.
However, you can access the list by getting a copy of the Daily Trust Newspaper for today, 26th September, 2016.
Those whose names appear on the list should appear for interview before the Selection Board in batches.
They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in three batches as categorized below:
A. BATCH ONE:
(1) Abia (2) Adamawa (3) Bauchi (4) Benue (3) Akwa Ibom (4) Anambra (5) Osun (6) Delta (7) Ebonyi (8) Gombe (9) Katsina (10) Lagos (11) Kebbi (12) Ogun.
B. BATCH TWO:
(1) Akwa Ibom (2) Bayelsa (3) Borno (4) Cross River (5) Enugu (6) Imo (7) Jigawa (8) Kaduna (9) Kwara (10) Oyo (11) Plateau (12) Sokoto.
C. BATCH THREE:
(1) Anambra (2) Ekiti (3) Kano (4) Kogi (5) Nassarawa (6) Niger (7) Ondo (8) Edo (9) Rivers (10) Taraba (11) Yobe (12) Zamfara (13) FCT Abuja.
Candidates who fail to report on the above dates for their respective batches will not be allowed to attend the interview.
All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be.
Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign.
d. Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/GCE only.
e. Police Academy acknowledgement forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form from Zenith Bank.
f. Candidates are to bring along copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Center where they sat for the entrance examination
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
b. A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
d Crockery and cutlery
e. Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
f . Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
G . Second copy of Postcard photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Examination Center during the Entrance Examination.
LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES:
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More