Do you need NIIT Scholarship past question? If yes, you are in the right place. We are myPastQuestion.com, the largest past question bank in Nigeria. We are glad to inform you that we now have complete and up-to-date NIIT scholarship past questions and answers for download in PDF format. So, if you want to win a NIIT scholarship, then get the up-to-date NIIT scholarship past questions and answers to prepare for the exam.
NIIT scholarship is a partly funded scholarship financed by the NIIT at various level. We have NIIT undergraduate scholarship, NIIT post graduate scholarships. The scholarship are tenable both in participating training institutions powered by NIIT.
If you applied for NIIT scholarship, chances are there that you may be invited to write the NIIT scholarship aptitude test.
So, the best way to prepare for the test is to use NIIT scholarship aptitude test past questions and answers. These NIIT scholarship exam past questions will help you to know the nature of the exam.
Thank God that we have the update version of the NIIT Nigeria scholarship test past questions and answers that will help you to know the nature of the NIIT scholarship exam. Candidates who prepares with these past questions stand a better chance of scoring high and subsequently winning the scholarship.
The Nature of the NIIT Scholarship Past Questions
Yes, the NIIT scholarship past exam questions is ready for download. We took out time to compile the past questions of the previous NIIT scholarship exam. We also involve the services of trained educators to provide answers to these NIIT past questions.
After compilation, we saved it in the form of PDF so that we can send it to anyone who needs it.
See Sample niit scholarship questions and answers
Choose the correct option for the underlined phrases.
Question 1 : Mary just returned from Mauritius. She had a whale of a time there.
Options: (a) She spent a lot of time in Mauritius. (b) She had an enjoyable time in Mauritius. (c) She enjoyed witnessing a whale in Mauritius. (d) She managed to learn a lot about whales in Mauritius.
Question 2 : Following word is followed by four words/phrases. One of them is opposite in meaning. Choose that as your correct option.
Options: (a) Experienced (b) Usual (c) Beginner (d) Old
Question 3 : A takes twice as much time as B or thrice as much time as C to finish a piece of work. Working together, they can finish the same work in 2 days. In how many days can B do the same work alone?
Options: (a) 4 Days (b) 6 Days (c) 8 Days (d) 12 Days
Question 4 : following question consists of five figures marked A, B, C, D, and E called the problem figures. Identify the figure, from the answer figures (1-5), that logically follows the problem figure.
Options: (a) 1 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 4 (e) 5
Question 5 : Complete the following series.
5, 9, 17, 29, 45,
Options: (a) 60 (b) 65 (c) 70 (d) 75
Question 6 : Complete the following series.
AAZ, CEW, EIT, GOQ,
Options: (a) JUN (b) IAN (c) IUN (d) KUN
Question 7 : There are two statements followed by two conclusions. Consider the two statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read the conclusions and then decide which of these logically follows the two given statements.
• All chairs are tables.
• All bulbs are tables.
• Some bulbs are candles.
• No bulb is candle.
Options: (a) Only conclusion I follows (b) Only conclusion II follows (c) Either conclusion I or II follows (d) Neither I nor II follows
Question 8 : In a coded language, if ‘$’ means divide, ‘*’ means multiply, ‘#’ means plus, and ‘@’ means minus, then what is the value of 72$4@6*2#3?
Options: (a) 27 (b) 3 (c) 9 (d) 21
Question 10 : Identify the missing item in the following analogy:
Book : Library :: Flower : ?
This is not complete… NOT COMPLETE!!!
Cost of COMPLETE NIIT Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the NIIT scholarship past questions are as follows;
- NIIT Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions = N1,500
- NIIT Post Graduate Scholarship Past Questions = N1,500
- NIIT overseas scholarship past questions = N2,000 FLAT
- We slashed the price to enable candidates to buy it at will
How to Buy NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
If you need the NIIT scholarship past questions and answers, follow the instructions below.
- Select the scholarship name you are looking for (Undergradudate, postgraduate or oversees)
- Pay the amount to: Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC (Electronic transfer available)
- After payment, send your depositors name, best email address, scholarship name, to 08026529647. You can chat on whatsapp before and after payment.
- Wait for delivery (delivery period not more than 24 hours)
The NIIT scholarship past question will be delivered to you via your email address. You can then dowload and print out or use it like that on your computer or smartphone.
Who we Are
We are myPastQuestion.com. Our main work is to source, compile and deliver past questions for different exams. We promise 100% delivery.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More