Former President Olusegun Obasanjo last Saturday was among the 10,653 graduands at the 5th convocation ceremony of the Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
It was learnt that 15 of the graduands made first class.
Obasanjo who was said to be unavoidably absent, bagged Master’s Degree in christian theology.
Other notable graduands include the Emir of Hadejia, Jigawa State, Adamu Abubakar and the traditional ruler of Awgu, Enugu State, Igwe Felix Okechukwu.
Others were over 70-year old Rear Admiral Orisha, (Rtd), who bagged fist class in Mathematics and a 78-year old Femi Balogun, who bagged LL.B from the School of Law.
In his speech, the Vice Chancellor of NOUN, Prof. Vincent Tenebe reinstated the commitment of the institution is establishing study centres in the over 774 local government in the country on the next 15 years.
He also stated that strong efforts are being made to ensure that law graduates from the institution are allowed to attend the Nigerian Law School. Stating that if such is feasible in countries like UK, India, South Africa, Tanzania, there is no justifiable reason why it shouldn’t be in Nigeria.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail