This is to inform all postgraduate applicants of Nasarawa State University, Keffi that the pre-admission qualifying examination for 2015 is scheduled as follows:
Faculties of Administration, Law, Arts and Agriculture – 8th August, 2015.
Faculties of Social Science, Nat. & Applied Sc & Education. & Applied Sc – 15th August, 2015.
Applicants are required to come with the following items:
*Get a print out (confirmation order) and payment teller which must be presented alongside other requirements stated in 1 – 4 above.
Non-refundable Examination Fee of N5,000.00k (Five Thousand Naira Only) payable in any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, Ecobank, UBA, First Bank, FCMB, Keystone Bank, Unity Bank, Skye Bank, and Zenith Bank through e-transact payment platform (transaction charges of N300.00k (Three Hundred Naira only will be required)). Applicant should pay with their Applicant ID.
NB: – Examination will commence at 9:00AM Prompt
– Applicants are to converge at their various Faculties for the Examination.
– Faculty of Agriculture: Assembly Hall, Main Campus
For enquiries, please send emails to; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail