Newly elected officers of the National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) in the states of the federation, yesterday, began an induction course in Abuja.
The induction course with the theme: “Leadership in Health Care: Nurses and Midwives as Agents of Change,’’ was intended to educate the attendees on new challenges in their places of work.
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the event, Alhaji Abdrafiu Alani Adeniji, the national president of the association, listed some challenges facing the association to include quackery, urging the federal government to help in addressing the menace.
He tasked executives of the association to promote the growth of the association in their states. The deputy secretary general of the association, Nurse Florence Ekpebor, said the course would allow the new executives to appreciate the responsibilities attached to their position.
The Minister of Health, Professor Isaac F. Adewole, who declared the event open, commended the association for organising the course, saying it will prepare the new executives for the tasks ahead.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: Induction Course For New States Excos, Nursing News
is the largest past question database for all types examination in Nigeria. We have Post UTME Past Questions for all Universities
, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education. We also have JAMB CBT Software
Past Questions, WAEC and NECO Past Questions. If you need any past question, contact us via email@example.com. Follow Ifiokobong Twitter
and share what you love most.