The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in a statement released on Thursday urged Corps members to remain calm over the delay in the payment of their January allowance.
The statement which was signed by the Director Media and Publicity of the corps, Mrs Bose Aderibigbe said the delay is due to inconsistencies in the planning figures from the NYSC, Ministry of Budget and National Planning, and the Ministry of Finance, respectively for 2016.
The statement further stated that the delay is highly regretted while assuring Corps Members that the management is working to ensure they receive their allowances within the next one week.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More