The National Youth Service Corps has warned that the idea of participating in National service an attending Law School at the same time is no longer acceptable.
This was part of the resolutions reached at the 2016 Annual management conference of the scheme.
It was noted that the NYSC act demands uninterrupted service year. Therefore, prospective corps members have to choose between going to law school or participating in the Scheme instead of combining the two.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000