The management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform prospective Batch A 2016 corps members of the following;
1.Hard-to-rectify mistakes during registration. Please take note and try to avoid them during registration:
a. Registration by proxy: affected PCM can not register at camp because the biometrics is not his/hers
b. Mixed up registration: some cyber cafe operators have the habit of registering more than one persons at a time in one computer by opening 2 or more tabs on the same browser. This causes mix-up in the PCMs information which is hard to rectify. We advise you to sit with the person registering you and make sure he doesn’t register another person at same time he registers u. When you want go somewhere before he finishes with u, tell him to log you out before he starts with somebody.
c. Don’t allow cafe operator to use his email address for you. If you don’t have email, let him create one for you and make sure he gives you the details…email address and the password. Keep them safe because you need them
d. For married women, make sure you go with your marital documents, choose married online and upload them during registration. In the column to input your spouse surname, make sure you put the correct surname you are using after marriage.
e. For sick person, make sure you indicate it and the type of sickness, also provide all other details and upload medical report
f. For military and SSS, make sure you indicate and provide all other relevant info and upload the required documents.
g. If you are a foreign trained graduate, make sure you read the registration requirements by clicking here and upload all required documents. Try to log into your account time to time for information asking you to update some of your documents. Failure to do so may lead you not mobilized eventually.
2. NYSC has opened the registration portal for registration of 2016 Batch A. Follow this link and click on Registration for mobilisation Batch A 2016 http://portal.nysc.org.ng
3. Those with email confirmation issues should please start new registration with the same email address, confirmation would be sent to them now. Those who made successful payment and didn’t see callup number on their dashboard should login now. We are sorry for the technical problem.
4. If you made payment direct to bank and you haven’t gotten your pin via sms, please scan the receipt given to you from the bank and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with all your details including email and phone number. If you made payment online using ATM card and your account was debited while the payment is not reflecting in your dashboard please drop your name and email address here. Sorry for the challenges.
5. Those whose names fell under error list should inform their institutions to correct and upload the names from now to Friday 12th February.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000