News reaching us confirms that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has resolved that prospective corps members can now determine where they wish to serve.
This new arrangement is termed self-deployment scheme.
This was part of the resolutions taken at the NYSC 2015 Batch ‘B’ pre-mobilisation workshop held in Kaduna.
According to NYSC, this becomes pertinent in order to curb the fraud which it said is often associated with the earlier method prospective corps members’ deployment.
A communique that was released at the end of the workshop reads, “in a bid to tackle the deluge of concessional requests with which the NYSC is being inundated, prospective corps members will henceforth be given the opportunity to choose states of their choice outside their socio-cultural and linguistic areas, using ICT solution.
“Given the negative implications of assigning invalid or wrong JAMB numbers to prospective corps members during the mobilisation process, corps producing institutions have been advised to always take advantage of the window of opportunity created by JAMB and regularize the admission of their graduates and advise the affected graduates to activate such numbers before presenting them for mobilisation.
“For us to bring administration nearer to everybody, complaints and issues arising from the online registration from prospective corps members and corps producing institutions will henceforth be lodged with the Deployment and Relocation officers at the NYSC state secretariats for onward transmission to the ICT department for necessary action.
“It was further resolved that pregnant women, nursing mothers and students engaged in postgraduate studies should not bother to enlist for service until they are free to participate effectively.”
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More