OAU Faculty Of Education Part-time Degree Programme Admission 2015/2016 is Out. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Part-Time Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Education:
1. B. A. Ed. – (English, Fine and Applied Arts, French, History, Yoruba, Music, Religious Studies, Physical and Health Education).
2. B. Ed. – (Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Language Arts, Health Education and Guidance and Counselling)
3. B. Sc. Ed. – (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Physical and Health Education)
An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of Merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) course combinations or an overall Merit pass in a Diploma programme of the Obafemi Awolowo University or any other recognised University. In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O/level Credit at a maximum of TWO sittings which should include Credit in English Language for all courses and Credit in Mathematics for all B. Sc. Ed. courses and Guidance and Counselling.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Candidates are to complete an online application form on the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife website (www.oauife.edu.ng, click eportal and select Education Part-time Degree), or www.iedoauife.com.
2.After that, fill the name of the Bank (Skye Bank Plc), fill a form requesting your surname and other names; click “Not Paid” on payment information; and click submit.
3.A transaction number code will be generated for you in a form. Print the output form and take to any branch of Skye Bank nationwide to effect a payment of N10, 500. Tell the Cashier that you want to pay for Institute of Education, OAU Ile-Ife Part-time Degree on “BRANCH COLLECT”.
4.After that, return to the website to complete the application form by clicking “Paid” on payment information. Ensure your credentials and scanned passport photograph are with you when completing the application.
5.Fill the form correctly and click submit. Your completed form will show the details you entered and your photo-face.
6.Print a copy of the application and submit it with copies of your credentials by hand or post to The Secretary, Institute of Education, Near Old Security Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
DISCLAIMER: Candidates should note that the Institute of Education, Obafemi Awolowo University has not authorized any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than 28th February, 2016 as
Lectures will commence in March 2016.
LECTURES HOLD ON SCHOOL VACATIONS & DESIGNATED WEEKENDS
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More