The management of Obafemi Awolowo University has ordered students to vacate the school premises. This was made known in a circular issued at the end of an emergency senate meeting held yesterday over the current crisis in the institution.
The circular which was signed by the registrar Dotun Awoyemi reads “The Senate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has approved that the students of the University proceed on a mid-semester break with effect from Monday, July 13, 2015. Consequently, all students are advised to vacate the Halls of Residence. The date of resumption will be announced later.”
It is believed that the sudden mid semester break is in connection with the severe protest staged by the Non-Academic Staff of the University over unpaid allowances.
It was learnt that the protest by NASU affected the supply of water and electric power within the campus and have denied students the benefits of such amenities which may have necessitated the sudden call for a mid semester break by the management.
» Buy & Download Original OAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail