Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Community Health Officers’ Training Programme for 2016/2017 session at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife.
The training which lasts for two Calender years will commence in September, 2016 leading to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health.
(a) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
West African School Certificate/GCE “0” level. Or Senior Secondary School Certificate (NECO) with five credits which must include English Language, Mathematics and Biology/Health Sciences and any other two subjects.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
In addition to qualification in (a) above, candidates must possess any of the following Professional Qualification and experience for eligibility to apply.
Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post qualification experience.
Community Health Extension Worker Certificate with 5 years’ experience.
Applicant must be Registered Community Health Practitioner and possess a valid practicing license.
(b) WRITTEN TEST AND ORAL INTERVIEW
Selection for admission will be based on candidates’ performance at a competitive written test and oral interview to be conducted on Monday, 11th and Tuesday, 12th July, 2016 respectively.
Candidates are to bring their original certificates and practicing licenses to the examination centre.
(c) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the Community Health Officers’ Programme, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife at a cost of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only, Payable by cash to:
SKYE BANK branch in OAUTHC, Ile-Ife.
(d) CLOSING DATE
Completed application forms duly endorsed by sponsors, together with photocopies of relevant credentials should be forwarded to reach the Community Health Officers’ Programme,, Obafemi Awolowo University Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife not later than Friday, 2th July, 2016.
Bola Alejo (Mrs.)
Director of Administration and
Secretary to the Management Board
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail