Obong University is a four-year private university located in Obong Ntak, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. It is associated with the Churches of Christ, and its sponsoring congregation is the Rivergate Church of Christ in Madison, Tennessee.
Obong University Admission Requirements
General University Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes: Admission into the University is open to all qualified candidates irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, race/creed, disability or political inclination.
Admission into the University will be only through either the University Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
In order to be eligible for admission into the Obong University, all prospective students are expected to satisfy the following general requirements:
For admission through 100 level (UTME), candidates must:
* Possess five (5) credits at SSCE equivalent in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings;
* Score acceptable points in the UTME in relevant subjects.
For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry), candidates should (in addition to 5 SSCE credits passes as in (c) i above, obtain a minimum of two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, GCE A/Level, OND or HND with credit/merit passes, or possess a good first degree in a relevant field as the case may be.
Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for admission into all courses.
See the Obong University Admission Form
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000