Oduduwa University Admission Screening Post UTME form 2016 is Out. This is to inform the general public that the Oduduwa University Admission Screening Post UTME form 2016 is Out . Oduduwa University invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into its full time degree programmes for 2016/2017 academic session.
The list of available programmes can be accessed here
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirement for undergraduate programmes at Oduduwa University is credit level passes in 5 subjects at the O’Level examinations of IJMB/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/IJMB. The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and one relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings. There are other requirements peculiar to some certain colleges and departments.
Prospective students must attain the UME cut off mark and IJMB exams.
Contact the Admissions officer at email@example.com for further information concerning your course of interest and admission requirement.
There are other screening tests that are required for certain programmes. Information is available on request.
2 or 3 A’ Level Credit Passes are required.
OND, HND, NCE or other Certificates from a recognized institution are accepted for Direct Entry.
How to Apply
Prospective student must pay the application fee of Five thousand naira (=N=5,000).
The application fee must be paid into the Oduduwa University form account at any branch of First Bank PLC:
First Bank A/C: 2013854487
Thereafter, proceed to http://www.oduduwauniversity.edu.ng/online_application.php to complete our application form online.
Please be informed that, you need your teller for the application fee to supply the required info that would be needed to process your admission.
NOTE: YOU ARE TO PRINT OUT THE FILLED FORM AND THE CONFIRMATION PAGE
Important: Buy and download original Oduduwa University post utme past questions and answers and start reading for the exam. Those who used the past questions last year came out successful. Share it
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail