This is to notify all freshly admitted students of Fed poly Offa (2nd Batch ND and HND) that they are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee:
(i) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the Admissions Officer for signing.
(ii) Pay acceptance fee of Six Thousand Two Hundred Naira only (N6200.00) with the use of ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
(iii) Print acceptance receipt on-line and change to official receipt in the Bursary, and commence Registration immediately.
Please note that this process must be completed by both ND I (Full Time) and HND I candidates on or before Wednesday 9th December 2015.
Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
Deputy Registrar (Admissions)
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail