How To Check Your Admission Status
-Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Application Number in the space provided.
-Click on “Continue” to view your admission status
Instructions To Admitted Students
All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of acceptance fee:
(i) Print the admission letter on-line and present to the Admissions Officer at the Main campus for signing. (Candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/ results).
(ii) Pay acceptance fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000) with the use of ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print acceptance fee receipt online and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
Please note that this process must be completed by Friday 16th December, 2016.
Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Tags: OFFA POLY