Some engineering students at the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye, has developed a robot that can be used for farming as their final year project work.
The students are Babatunde Akingbade, Omololu Babasanya, Oluwaseun Fagbule and Fikayo Sobowale.
The agro-robot was designed in pattern of a bulldozer, named robodozer and was made to avoid obstacles.
Oluwaseun, the student’s group leader, said during the presentation that: “The robodozer is a prototype of a bulldozer, which can be used on a farm land. If we have enough resources at our disposal, we can create a bigger robot that can be operated automatically. The prototype we built cost us N100,000 and we contributed N25,000 each to order for the parts online.”
» Buy & Download Original OOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000