You’ll need your JAMB Original Admission Letter for admission screening if you have secured admission to your institution of choice. You can also use JAMB admission letter for other things such as scholarships application etc.
Do you know how to print your original JAMB admission letter? If not, don’t worry.
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to print your original JAMB admission letter
Printing Original JAMB Admission letter
You can print your JAMB admission letter from JAMB result checker website. This is for candidates that had been offered provisional admission to any institution accredited by JAMB.
How to Print Original JAMB Admission Letter
Just follow these steps to print your admission letter now.
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.
Congratulations! You can now reprint your original JAMB admission letter with ease.
Do you have ant difficulty doing this? We can do it for you though we charge only N2,000 for this service including the e-facility card. You can call us @ 08026529647 and request for account number. Your original result will be sent to you within 24 working hours of payment.
Please share this post.
Have a Say!
Do you have any question or testimony? Please share with us in the comments section. Join the Examsguru comment stream below.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000