Here is to notify the general public that OSCOTECH Post-UTME 2015 Form, Exam Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details is Out
The management of Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH), Esa-Oke wishes to inform the general public, especially candidates who chose the institution and scored a minimum of 150 in 2015 UTME, that the admission screening form is now available. Candidates who did not choose OSCOTECH may also apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to purchase the post UTME screening scratch card with N2,000.00 and checking card with N1,000.00 from any of the following banks;
i. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, Main Campus, Esa-Oke.
ii. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, W3, Isida Street, Ilesa.
iii. First Bank Plc, Opposite APC Campaign Office, Gbongan Road, Osogbo.
iv. First Bank Plc. University of Ibadan Branch, U.I. Post Office, Oyo state.
v. Olu-Basiri Microfinance Bank, Sabo Junction, Osogbo.
Candidates are to access the post UTME screening form online on the University website (http://oscotechesaoke.edu.ng/)
The screening exercise is scheduled to hold from Monday, 17th to Friday, 21st August, 2015 at the College ICT centre. The exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000