The Indian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Amb. Ajjampur Ghanashyam, has said that there were 4,940 Nigerian students studying in India while no fewer than 27,890 Nigerians graduated from Indian institutions.
He said this on Sunday in Abuja while featuring on the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Forum.
Ghanashyam said the huge number of Nigerian students in India was a testimony to the good diplomatic relationship between the two countries which, he said dates back to pre-colonial era.
He said as developing countries with huge populations it was important for Nigeria and India to maintain close ties with a view to sharing experience that would benefit the wellbeing of their peoples.
Ghanashyam said there were Indian 200 companies in manufacturing, servicing and retail businesses in Nigeria, adding that 36 of them were into pharmaceutical products. (NAN)
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail