PAL Pensions is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of
2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
- Ability to locate and bring in new business.
- To manage, maintain and grow existing business.
- To educate prospects on the pension Reform Act 2004 and get them registered into the scheme.
- Preparation and coordination of action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospective markets
- Preparation and submission of proposals and presentations to prospective employers
- Registration of new clients under the pension Reform Act 2014
- Management of existing clients with the view of retaining clientele base
- Meet all sales target
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within sales team.
- The successful candidate must be between 25 – 35 years old
- Must be a graduate of a renowned University with a minimum qualification of 2:2 in any social science course
- 1 – 2 years post NYSC experience in a related field is compulsory
- Experience within the financial services industry with proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations
- Candidates should be preferably of Lagos State origin.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail