Paul University UTME / DE Admission form – 2016/2017. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the UTME & Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Degree Programme for 2016/2017 Academic Session.
For now, you should click here now to buy the Paul University Post UTME Past Questions and start reading in preparation for the exam.
– Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
– Both UTME & D.E candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
– Interested candidates should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
Bank Name: Zenith Bank PLC
Account Name: Paul University, Awka
Account Number: 1012421366.
Bank name: Access Bank PLC
Account Name: Paul University, Awka
Account Number: 0019935560.
– With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2016/2017 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
– Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
– On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
– Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
– With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit www.pauluniversity.edu.ng for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
– The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
– Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
i) Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
ii) Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who opts for the using of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Deadline not announced yet
To begin your application process Click Here
Apply for your original Jamb result for Paul University Admission HERE
Paul University Awka Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
For Paul University Awka Post UTME Past Questions and Answers call Examsguru.net agent here 08026529647 to order now
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail