This is to inform the general public that the ICT Directorate of the Plateau State Polytechnic, PLAPOLY, has announced that the sale of application forms for late admission shall commence from from 21st March, 2016 and to end on Friday 1st April, 2016 into the following Programmes:
PLAPOLY Late Admission HND Programmes.
- HND Marketing
- HND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- HND_Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- HND_Civil Engineering
- HND_Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- HND_Mechanical Engineering
- HND_Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
- HND_Science Laboratory Technology (FIVE OPTIONS)
- HND_Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
WARNING: DO NOT APPLY FOR HND ACCOUNTANCY AND HND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
PLAPOLY Late Admission ND II Programmes.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Public Administration
- Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- Office Technology Management (OTM)
- Social Development
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
PLAPOLY Late Admission Diplome Programmes.
- Diploma in Law
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Psychology
- Diploma in Local Government Administration
PLAPOLY Late Admission Other Programmes.
- PRE-ND Science (All Science and Engineering Courses)
- PRE-NCE Technical
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- CS II, CS III and CS IV
How to Apply for PLAPOLY Late Admission.
Prospective Applicant “MUST” begin the capture of His/Her Bio-Data through the polytechnic website (www.plapoly.edu.ng), and fill the online form. NOTE: The system will automatically generate an RRR slip with the polytechnic logo for onward payment of the form fee of five thousand naira (N5000.00) only for HND & ND II Special Programmes and FOUR THOUSAND NAIRA (N4000.00) only for other programmes at any commercial BANK.
THE APPLICANT is required to “PRINT” the Application Receipt containing HIS/HER Applicant using the www.plapoly.edu.ng after payment in the BANK.
Other details of procedure can be obtained on the polytechnic Website (www.plapoly.edu.ng)
NB: All online activities on purchase, completion and submission of the completed forms must be concluded on or before Friday 1st April, 2016.
CLICK APPROPRIATE LINK BELOW TO APPLY:
PS: Share this information
The ExamsGuru Team
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail