The Plateau State University will graduate its first set of students before the end of the year, Governor Simon Lalong has said. According to Lalong the graduation is coming ten years since the university was established.
The university could not graduate its students all the while due to non-accreditation of the institution, the governor told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Forum in Abuja
“(There has been) no accreditation, no graduation for over 10 years,” Lalong told the News Agency of Nigeria.
“And now, setting up a university as a speaker and now back as a governor I have no reason not to work on ensuring that the university was accredited and also there is graduation from that university.
“To date, they have done accreditation for 17 courses and ready for convocation.
“As a matter of fact, if not for little challenge in terms of funding, the first convocation, I was preparing for June this year.
“However, we are hoping that before the end of the year, they will have their first convocation.
“That will tell you the passion we have about education.
“For some of us, our parents were not rich and because of that, the only opportunity at that time was the public schools.
“We went to public schools and today, we are what we are because we went to public schools.
“So, we cannot deny people the opportunity to go to public schools,” Lalong said.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail