Are you wondering how Post UTME Nigeria is marked ? If yes, this post will give you an overview to the Post UTME Marking Scheme in Nigeria. You will now know how you arrived at the score given to you after your post utme examination.
Moreover, you will need to know that the nature of post utme examinations are different in in different schools. While some schools mark the score over 400, others mark it over 100%.
However, the general principle behind the posy utme marking scheme remains the same in all schools. If the your school’s marking scheme is marked over 400, then know the final admission consideration will be the average between JAMB CBT score and post utme. A typical example of this illustration is OAU Post UTME, UNILAG and UNIUYO Post UTME.
For the purpose of clarity, we will explain how Post UTME Nigeria is marked in different schools in Nigeria.
All you need to do now is to study hard with post utme past questions of your schools so as to get the need score for admission consideration.
With adequate preparation, you can score as high as possible in post utme examination and book yourself in the admission list this year.
Here are top Post UTME Resources for you
Share this post with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail