This is to inform the prospective UNIOSUN candidates that the results of the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise into Osun State University conducted on 10th August, 2013, has been released.
Candidates who participated in the exercise are therefore advised to check their screening results via the university post UTME portal. The guidelines below will assist you in checking your result.
How to check UNIOSUN 2013/2014 post UTME results
1. Log on to postutme.uniosun.edu.ng.
2. Click on the image titled “returning students”.
3. Select “regular in the next page that turns up.
4. provide your JAMB UTME registration number, or Direct Entry registration number as the case may be.
5. Supply the registration PIN number, and “sign in”.
Note: Only Applicants who have as successfully completed their applications copied from www.examsguru.net can Sign In to Edit, Reprint their Registration Forms and Check their Admission Status. If you have not completed your Screening Application, Click HERE to do so NOW!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to SUBSCRIBE to Exclusive WhatsApp Group @N500 only! by Mail
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail