Primewaterview Holdings Limited is a leading Real Estate & Infrastructure Development company that engages actively in land acquisition, design and development, and the construction of residential and commercial properties for sale or rent, in various parts of Nigeria, and some countries in Africa.
In conjunction with our partners, we are also engaged in the provision of infrastructural development solutions including construction of road, bridges, street lightings; Power Infrastructure including Conversion of Waste to Power, Solar Power solutions etc.
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
- The officer in charge of receivables as part of his/her functions will ensure the up-to-date reconciliations of clients’ accounts, generate reports and forward those reports to appropriate quarters for filing or dispatch to clients.
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the Email.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail