The JAMB Registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, in a statement made available to news men today has revealed that 343 prison inmates registered for this year’s 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and are expected to participate in the examination.
The inmates will have access to computers for the examination at both Kaduna and Ikoyi prisons.
The statement also stated that the 201 visually impaired candidates who registered for the examination are expected to take the examination at designated centres in all state capitals and the FCT using the Braillenote Apex Computers (A computer Specially for the visually Impaired).
He emphasized that it is the board’s desire that no candidate is deprived of taking its examination and pursuing his or her academic dreams hence the reason the board has made adequate arrangements for every interested and registered candidate to partake in the examination.
The statement further revealed that the examination will hold 521 examination centres in Nigeria and eight foreign centres which include: Accra in Ghana, Buea in Republic of Cameroun, Cotonou in Republic of Benin, London in United Kingdom, Jeddah in Kingdom of Saudi-Arabia, Johannesburg in Republic of South Africa, Addis in Ethiopia and Abidjan in Cote d’Ivoire.
To curb incidences of malpractice and ensure a smooth conduct of the examination the board will again employ the use of Biometric verification and candidates will be expected to thumb-print after the examination.
Also, the board has engaged the services of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), the Nigerian Police Force (NPF), the State Security Services (SSS), Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Special Security Forces in security challenged areas.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Tags: JAMB CBT