Private Property is passionate about property and technology. We work tirelessly to apply the latest technology to the property industry in an innovative way. We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make a buying or renting decision.
Private Property is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Realtor
- Source new and potential developments with the view of building and establishing relationships with developers, sellers and buyers.
- Manage enquiries including phone calls, text messages and emails.
- Perform due diligence on properties to verify property documentation.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Carry out inspections of properties be it off plan, land or developed property.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursements of funds.
- Act as intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, usually representing one or the other.
- Present purchase or rental offers to sellers for consideration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More