A major property and real estate company, with substantial properties in major cities of Nigeria, seeks to strengthen its operations. It therefore wishes to engage a highly competent, talented, self-motivated
and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Prepare Bill of Quantities for all building developments / design.
- Review all payment request/ certification/ valuations, confirm correctness of claims and ascertain in line with contract terms.
- Verify all variation claims.
- Prepare and Review final project accounts
- Prepare Bid Evaluation Reports from returned tenders. Prepare priced Bill/ tender.
- Carry out periodic price survey of key building material and going rates for specific work packages for various cadre of building contractors.
- B.Sc in Quantity Surveying.
- Master degree in Building Technology/Quantity Surveying will be added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) will be an advantage.
Work Experience/Skills Required:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a construction company or Estate Valuers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their resume/CV, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More