A major property and real estate company, with substantial properties in major cities of Nigeria, seeks to strengthen its operations. It therefore wishes to engage a highly competent, talented, self-motivated
and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Prepare Bill of Quantities for all building developments / design.
- Review all payment request/ certification/ valuations, confirm correctness of claims and ascertain in line with contract terms.
- Verify all variation claims.
- Prepare and Review final project accounts
- Prepare Bid Evaluation Reports from returned tenders. Prepare priced Bill/ tender.
- Carry out periodic price survey of key building material and going rates for specific work packages for various cadre of building contractors.
- B.Sc in Quantity Surveying.
- Master degree in Building Technology/Quantity Surveying will be added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) will be an advantage.
Work Experience/Skills Required:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a construction company or Estate Valuers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their resume/CV, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail