Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Specialist (Labeler Machine)
- Engineering Specialist (Labeler Machine) will support all line operations aiming towards production of high quality Nestlé Pure Life products while optimizing maintenance cost and reducing waste on a high speed bottling line.
- Demonstrate clear and detailed understanding of rotary labelling machine
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of the principle of rotary labelling operation
- Carry out troubleshooting and repairs on rotary labelling machines
- Train and coach others on the use of the operation of the labelling operation.
- Leadership skills to train and coach other team members in order to develop their capabilities on labeler operations
- Ability to interpret Mechanical & Electrical Engineering drawings.
- Be familiar with Machinery safety & good GMP practice.
- Ensure safety of self, Product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- Maintain Food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict compliance in the work place.
- B.sc or HND (minimum Lower credit/ 2nd class lower) in Electrical or Mechanical engineering from a reputable institution.
- 3- 4 years hands-on experience on the operation of high speed wrap round body rotary labelling machine with precision hot melt glue application.
- Good leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail