Read the step-by-step guide on How To Retrieve Your WAEC May/June Examination Centre Number Free.Just follow the guide below.
Note: This procedure is not applicable to WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Examination.
It only work for WAEC May/June, for just the school Centre Number only, not for candidate seat number
If you can not recall your seat number, please visit the school you sat for the WAEC May/June exam.
Your WAEC Examination number is made up of 10 digits
The first seven (7) digits is the School Centre Number and
The last three (3) digits is your Seat Number or Candidate Number
combination of the first seven digits and last three digits make up your Examination number.
1. Click here to see the full list of WAEC Centre numbers
2. Select (ctr+a ), copy (ctr + c) and past (ctr + v) it into a new notepad.
3. Go to edit menu, click on find next, type in the name of the school (in part or full)
4. click on find next to begin your search
See: WAEC Time Table
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More